Do You Have Acrobat Ants?
Exterminate & Control Your Acrobat Ant Problem For Good!
Acrobat Ant Service
in 4 Hours Guaranteed!
Call today before 2pm and we’ll be out to your home within 4 hours to provide a free, zero obligation inspection and estimate.
Excel Termite & Pest Control Providing Expert Acrobat Ant Extermination & Control In NJ Since 1991
Ants are one of the most common pest problems reported. These tiny scavengers can cause a variety of hazards and damage depending on the type of ant that has invaded your home. They can cause structural damage to your home and contaminate your kitchen and pantry.
Acrobat Ants can ruin not just your home but your health and happiness. You need someone you can trust to get rid of and control your ant infestation for good. If you think you have an ant problem call us today to schedule a free home inspection.
Since 1991, Excel Termite & Pest Control has helped over 20,000 New Jersey homeowners eliminate their acrobat ant and other pest infestations. Let us help you!
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Same Day Service At No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
For professional acrobat ant control and extermination in NJ call Excel Termite & Pest Control!
Don’t Let Acrobat Ants Invade Your Home!
Call Excel To Eliminate Your Acrobat Ant Problem Today!
Two Easy Ways To Identify An Acrobat Ant Infestation
- You see ants in your home. In particular, acrobat ants tend to prefer the kitchen due to proximity to sweet food and in damp or dark places like insulation or wall voids.
- Acrobat ants often nest in wood that termites or carpenter ants have damaged. It is common for the acrobat ants to clean out the galleries that other insects made in the wood. They push the dirt or wood scraps out of the galleries. Sometimes homeowners find this debris and think there is an active termite infestation.
Pests Commonly Confused with Acrobat Ants
- Carpenter ants are usually confused with acrobat ants due to their shared preference for nesting in damp or damaged wood and wall cavities and the saw dust they can leave. Carpenter ants are larger and darker than acrobat ants.
- Termites look much different from acrobat ants, but because they also leave sawdust homeowners might mistake an acrobat ant infestation for termites.
What Do Acrobat Ants Look Like?
- Acrobat ants are small ants, usually less than ⅛” in length.
- When viewed from above, their abdomen is heart-shaped.
- When disturbed, acrobat ants have the habit of raising their abdomen above their head, which is where they get their name from.
- They tend to give off a disgusting odor when disturbed.
- Acrobat ants are most active during spring and summer.
How Do You Get Acrobat Ants?
Acrobat ants will invade your home, finding it a good location for food, water, and shelter. There are multiple ways they can enter the home; through utility lines, pipes, from tree limbs touching your home, or even just walking in through the door.
Hazards Of Not Treating Acrobat Ants
Reasons To Treat Your Acrobat Ant Problem Immediately
While acrobat ants won’t chew through your home like termites or carpenter ants, and they don’t cause health hazards like bed bugs, they are still an unwelcome pest. If left untreated acrobat ants will increase their nest size becoming even more of a nusiance, so it’s advised to treat as soon as possible.
Why Choose Excel To Exterminate Your Acrobat Ant Problem
Call Excel Today
Excel Termite & Pest Control has proudly been providing expert pest control and acrobat ants extermination in Northern NJ since 1991. Over the years we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and eliminate their pest problems.
When you call Excel you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Excel has sent a true professional to your home.
Excel provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
How We Exterminate Acrobat Ants
We exterminate your acrobat ant problem in three simple steps.
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your acrobat ant problem.
- Work with you to customize our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the acrobat ants exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against acrobat ants and other pests from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your pest problem for good.
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that poison is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
Do I need the All Inclusive Home Protection Plan? Can’t you just get rid of the acrobat ants?
We used to offer just a single one time treatment for pests but we no longer do. In our 20+ years of experience we have learned that a one time treatment is a disservice to our customers as the root of the problem isn’t being addressed. While we can eliminate your current acrobat ant problem, without a protective barrier in place your home is vulnerable to future invasions from acrobat ants and other pests.
To use an analogy, think of your home as being a medieval castle under invasion. We could expel the invaders from inside the castle, but with the walls breached nothing is going to stop those invaders from storming back in once we leave.
For the past 20+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes and have been Northern New Jersey’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
Excel Termite & Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for a full year. If for whatever reason you have any new acrobat ant problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority - not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan page.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Excel Termite & Pest Control protect it against pests!