Do You Have Cricket?
Exterminate Your Cricket Problem For Good!
in 4 Hours Guaranteed!
Call today before 2pm and we’ll be out to your home within 4 hours to provide a free, zero obligation inspection and estimate.
Excel Termite & Pest Control Providing Expert Cricket Extermination In NJ Since 1991
Crickets can be an extremely annoying pest, keeping you up at night with their constant noise or swarming during your summer barbecues.
Crickets can ruin not just your sleep but your health and happiness. You need someone you can trust to get rid of your cricket infestation for good. If you think you have a cricket problem call us today to schedule a free home inspection.
Since 1991, Excel Termite & Pest Control has helped over 20,000 New Jersey homeowners exterminate their cricket and other pest infestations. Let us help you!
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Same Day Service At No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
For professional cricket extermination in NJ call Excel Termite & Pest Control!
Don’t Let Crickets Keep You Up At Night!
Call Excel To Eliminate Your Cricket Problem Today!
Two Easy Ways To Identify A Cricket Infestation
- The most common way homeowners identify they have a cricket problem is by hearing them. Male crickets, attempting to attract mates, will rub their wings together making that familiar cricket noise.
- Seeing crickets in your living space or in your yard.
Pests Commonly Confused with Crickets
Cockroaches might be mistaken for crickets due to similar size and color.
What Do Crickets Look Like?
- House crickets measure between 3/4 and 7/8-inch in length. They are light, yellowish-brown in color and exhibit three dark bands atop their heads.
- Field crickets are brown or black in color and can grow to measure more than one inch in length.
- House crickets will attack paper, damage silk, woolens, fruits, and vegetables, all kinds of foods, and even rubber. However, unless large numbers are present, such damage is usually minor.
- Field crickets prefer to live outside, feeding on plants, but will come inside if food sources dry up or there or unfavorable extremes in temperatures. Field crickets are often attracted to lighted areas at night. Thus, problems with crickets can be lessened by turning off these lights during periods when crickets are numerous, or at least manipulating lights so the crickets are less bothersome. .
How Do You Get Crickets?
Crickets will enter your house for the same reason you do; seeking food and shelter.
Hazards Of Not Treating Crickets
Reasons To Treat Your Cricket Problem Immediately
- Crickets can damage silk, woolens, paper, fruits and vegetables.
- Crickets will keep you up at night with their incessant noise.
Why Choose Excel To Exterminate Your Cricket Problem
Call Excel Today
Excel Termite & Pest Control has proudly been providing expert pest control and cricket extermination in Northern NJ since 1991. Over the years we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their pest problems.
When you call Excel you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Excel has sent a true professional to your home.
Excel provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
How We Exterminate Crickets
We exterminate your cricket problem in three simple steps.
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your cricket problem.
- Work with you to customize our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the crickets exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against crickets and other pests from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your pest problem for good.
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that poison is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
Do I need the All Inclusive Home Protection Plan? Can’t you just get rid of the crickets?
We used to offer just a single one time treatment for pests but we no longer do. In our 20+ years of experience we have learned that a one time treatment is a disservice to our customers as the root of the problem isn’t being addressed. While we can eliminate your current cricket problem, without a protective barrier in place your home is vulnerable to future invasions from crickets and other pests.
To use an analogy, think of your home as being a medieval castle under invasion. We could expel the invaders from inside the castle, but with the walls breached nothing is going to stop those invaders from storming back in once we leave.
For the past 20+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes and have been Northern New Jersey’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
Excel Termite & Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for a full year. If for whatever reason you have any new cricket problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority - not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan page.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Excel Termite & Pest Control protect it against pests!