Got A Rodent Problem?
Exterminate Your Rat and Mouse Problem For Good!
in 4 Hours Guaranteed!
Call today before 2pm and we’ll be out to your home within 4 hours to provide a free, zero obligation inspection and estimate.
Excel Termite & Pest Control Providing Expert Rat & Mouse Extermination In NJ Since 1991
A rodent infestation can mean big problems for a homeowner. Both rats and mice carry serious diseases that can be transmitted to humans. They can also introduce disease-carrying parasites such as fleas, lice, and ticks into your home.
Rats and mice can ruin not just your sleep but your health and happiness. You need someone you can trust to get rid of your rodent infestation for good. If you think you have a rodent problem call us today to schedule a free home inspection.
Since 1991, Excel Termite & Pest Control has helped over 20,000 New Jersey homeowners exterminate their rat, mouse, and other pest infestations. Let us help you!
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Same Day Service At No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
For professional rat and mouse extermination in NJ call Excel Termite & Pest Control!
Don’t Let Rats & Mice Remain A Nightmare
Call Excel To Eliminate Your Rodent Problem Today!
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Rodent Infestation
- Seeing a rodent in your living space
- Hearing rats or mice in the walls
- Finding droppings, and always finding them in the same location. Rat droppings are larger than mice. Reference the life-size drawing of mouse and rat feces.
Pests Commonly Confused with Rodents
Rats and mice are often confused for one another. The easiest way to distinguish between the two are by size; rats are much larger than mice.
What Do Rodents Look Like?
- Rats: The most common rat in NJ is the Norway Rat. This rat is brown, heavy-bodied, six to eight inches long, with small eyes and ears and a blunt nose. It’s tail is shorter than its head and body. Its fur is shaggy.
- Mice: The House Mouse is the most common pest rodent in NJ. It is small and slender, three to four inches long, with large ears, small eyes and a pointed nose. It’s fur is light brown or light gray.
- Rats: Rats nest in underground burrows from which they enter buildings in search of food. They are a year long pest but are most active in the Fall and Winter when they seek out warmth and food.
- Mice: Mice invade the home seeking food, water and warmth. They are most active during the Fall and Winter months, and once established will not leave unless forced out. Without mouse control intervention, one pair of mice may produce 200 offspring in four months. .
How Do You Get Rodents?
All rodents will invade the home in search of food, water, and shelter. It doesn’t take much to leave yourself vulnerable to a rat our mouse getting in as they can squeeze through even a ¼ inch hole.
Hazards Of Not Treating Rats & Mice
Reasons To Treat Your Rodent Problem Immediately
- Rats and mice can spread a number of serious diseases including salmonella and meningitis. These are spread through their droppings, bites, and their contamination of food. They can also carry fleas, ticks, and lice which transmit diseases of their own.
- These rodents will chew threw your home as they build their nests, create tunnels, and search for food.
- Rats and mice reproduce quickly, producing anywhere from 6 to a dozen babies with each pregnancy. If left unchecked their numbers can quickly enter the hundreds.
Why Choose Excel To Exterminate Your Rodent Problem
Call Excel Today
Excel Termite & Pest Control has proudly been providing expert pest control and rodent extermination in Northern NJ since 1991. Over the years we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their pest problems.
When you call Excel you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Excel has sent a true professional to your home.
Excel provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
How We Exterminate & Control Rats & Mice
We exterminate & control your rodent problem in three simple steps.
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your rodent problem.
- Work with you to customize our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the rodents exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against rodents and other pests from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your pest problem for good.
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Identify The Source: First we identify the entry points for the rodents into your home. We don’t seal these off immediately, as we first need to treat the rats or mice.
Target The Rodents: Before we do anything we will consult with you to determine what extermination or removal method you prefer. We can deploy a variety of methods for capturing or exterminating your rodent problem such as traps, bait, or tracking powder.
Seal The Source:: After exterminating your rodents we will seal the entry points to prevent future intrusions from these pests.
Do I need the All Inclusive Home Protection Plan? Can’t you just get rid of the rodents?
We used to offer just a single one time treatment for pests but we no longer do. In our 20+ years of experience we have learned that a one time treatment is a disservice to our customers as the root of the problem isn’t being addressed. While we can eliminate your current rodent problem, without a protective barrier in place your home is vulnerable to future invasions from rodents and other pests.
To use an analogy, think of your home as being a medieval castle under invasion. We could expel the invaders from inside the castle, but with the walls breached nothing is going to stop those invaders from storming back in once we leave.
For the past 20+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes and have been Northern New Jersey’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
Excel Termite & Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for a full year. If for whatever reason you have any new rodents problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority - not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan page.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Excel Termite & Pest Control protect it against pests!