Do You Have Stink Bugs?
Exterminate Your Stink Bug Problem For Good!
Stink Bug Service
in 4 Hours Guaranteed!
Call today before 2pm and we’ll be out to your home within 4 hours to provide a free, zero obligation inspection and estimate.
Excel Termite & Pest Control Providing Expert Stink Bug Extermination In NJ Since 1991
Stink bugs are an unsightly and smelly pest. They are not native to the US and were first discovered in Allentown, PA in 1996. Since than stink bugs have rapidly spread to New Jersey and other states becoming a nuisance to homeowners and a bane to farmers whose crops they destroy.
Stink bugs do not sting but can bite and do emit an unpleasant odor when disturbed. They wreak havoc not just on farmers plants, but on homeowners gardens. When it gets cold out they will find their way inside of your home.
Stink bugs are an unsightly and unwelcome pest. If you think your home has been invaded by stink bugs call us today to schedule a free home inspection.
Since 1991, Excel Termite & Pest Control has helped over 20,000 New Jersey homeowners exterminate their stink bug and other pest infestations. Let us help you!
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Same Day Service At No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
For professional stink bug extermination in NJ call Excel Termite & Pest Control!
Don’t Let Stink Bugs Invade Your Home!
Call Excel To Exterminate Your Stink Bug Problem Today!
Two Easy Ways To Identify A Stink Bug Infestation
- The most common way of identifying you have a stink bug problem is by seeing them. Outside, they will often gather on the siding of your home itself. Once the cold weather comes and they get inside you’ll see them on walls and windows trying to get out or flying around light fixtures.
- Stink bugs emit a foul odor that some say smells like cilantro.
Pests Commonly Confused with Stink Bugs
Stink bug is actually a common term to describe the bug that is of most nuisance to home owners in New Jersey, but their full name is the brown marmorated stink bug. These bugs can be confused with other stink bugs, ones that are native to New Jersey and the US.
What Do Stink Bugs Look Like?
- Stink bugs are about ⅝ inch long and wide, with the shape of their body resembling that of a shield.
- They are various shades of brown on both the top and undersides, with gray, off-white, black, copper, and blueish markings. Markings include alternating light bands on the antennae and alternating dark bands on the thin outer edge of the abdomen.
Stink bugs are a serious agricultural pest causing extensive damage to fruit crops. They are also a nuisance to homeowners when they enter homes in search of shelter. When disturbed stink bugs will emit a foul odor that some say smells like cilantro.
How Do You Get Stink Bugs?
Stink bugs are most likely to invade homes in the fall when autumn evenings become colder. They will enter under siding, into soffits, around window and door frames, or any other space which has openings big enough to fit through.
Hazards Of Not Treating Stink Bugs
Reasons To Treat Your Stink Bug Problem Immediately
- If left untreated stink bugs can ravage the plants in your outdoor garden. They have no natural predator in New Jersey and so will eat through your garden quickly.
- Stink bugs can be a major nuisance inside the home due to their unsightly appearance crawling about walls and fluttering around light fixtures.
Why Choose Excel To Exterminate Your Stink Bug Problem
Call Excel Today
Excel Termite & Pest Control has proudly been providing expert pest control and stink bug extermination in Northern NJ since 1991. Over the years we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their pest problems.
When you call Excel you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Excel has sent a true professional to your home.
Excel provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
How We Exterminate Stink Bugs
We exterminate your stink bug problem in three simple steps.
- Conduct a free, zero obligation home inspection. We will identify the source of your stink bug problem.
- Work with you to customize our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan. This ensures that not only are the stink bugs exterminated now but that you are protected in the future against stink bugs and other pests from invading your home and property.
- Eliminate your pest problem for good.
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that poison is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
Do I need the All Inclusive Home Protection Plan? Can’t you just get rid of the stink bugs?
We used to offer just a single one time treatment for pests but we no longer do. In our 20+ years of experience we have learned that a one time treatment is a disservice to our customers as the root of the problem isn’t being addressed. While we can eliminate your current stink bug problem, without a protective barrier in place your home is vulnerable to future invasions from stink bugs and other pests.
To use an analogy, think of your home as being a medieval castle under invasion. We could expel the invaders from inside the castle, but with the walls breached nothing is going to stop those invaders from storming back in once we leave.
For the past 20+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes and have been Northern New Jersey’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
Excel Termite & Pest Control guarantees it’s treatment plan for a full year. If for whatever reason you have any new stink bug problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you. Immediately means you are our priority - not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our All Inclusive Home Protection Plan page.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Excel Termite & Pest Control protect it against pests!